Seeking Home Health Aides and
Certified Nurse Assistants
What Marisa Offers Caregivers...
- SCHEDULES to accommodate your family responsibilities, second job commitments, and school obligations.
- WEEKLY PAYCHECKS by direct deposit with monetary rewards for exemplary performance.
- SUPPORTIVE SUPERVISORY STAFF available to you, 24/7.
- STABILITY - 76% of the current staff have worked at Marisa Home Care for at least one year, and 1/3 of the caregivers have been Marisa employees for 3 years +
- PROFESSIONAL RESPECT, training and development
- A FAMILY ENVIRONMENT with local, hands-on owners and supervisors
Basic Caregiver Qualifications...
- High School Diploma, or GED
- Valid Driver's License & Car Insurance
- Prior Health or Home Care experience
- Must pass Background Check, Drug Test & MVR
Go to our online application to APPLY NOW!